Friday

Ho !@%$#%@ Ho!

Because I have found a soulsister...this post is unashamedly plagiarised from Miss Giesen

Not only does she have some intelligent things to say re: Julian Assange and the so-called fabricated charges against him, she writes a whole lot of other cool stuff.

My post is particularly appropriate at this time, in the mad month before Christmas (and all who have had to make even the briefest forays into the supermarket since October 1st will say a hearty amen) when I am feeling, in every possible way, "too much of the world."

And while I'm at it, let me slip in my little Christmas message.

Fuck off with your jingle bells. Ho Fucking Ho. I'm done with this bullshit.

Now over to the excellent Miss Giesen...

"I’ve done several disappearing acts over the course of this blog’s life and while the explanations have been various, and the reasons multiple, the heart of it has always been this:

Too much of the world.

It isn’t that the world and its people and its affairs are time-consuming or draining. It is just that I begin to feel accountable for all of it; for everything from simple social obligations to social justice issues. When I am looking outward it never takes very long for me to feel overwhelmed by all the things I should do, from commenting on friends’ blogs to writing a scathing reply to a fallacious and
offensive opinion piece.

I begin to feel trapped and defined by external machinations. I begin to feel less like myself. And then I become entirely ineffectual, both as the writer of this blog, and as, well, a human being.

The cacophany of my thoughts become crippling and and I start just… failing"

Read the rest here.

Farewell...Go now and die in what way seems best to you.